25 Mar 2020
- News are shown in the character select
- Ingame event announcements/countdowns
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash on startup if it could not read/write the settings file
View the full rules on our wiki: https://wiki.inferna.net/doku.php?id=rules
- Rule against real money trades: `In addition we would also like to mention that any trades for “real life” money are not allowed or supported in any way and will be interpreted as an attempt to scam players and punished accordingly.`
- Clarification of rule against pvp harassment: Too long to copy&paste here, see 2nd paragraph under "Be civil and nice to each other" https://wiki.inferna.net/doku.php?id=rules#be_civil_and_nice_to_each_other
As you probably noticed, this weeks update is very small.
We didn't get much done the past week, since part of the dev team has been sick (getting better and nothing serious - so no worries there). In addition to that, with isolation increasing and schools being shut down some of us have also been more occupied watching after their kids and family.
We're also working on some bigger features that will be released over the next month or two, to name a few there's the easter event (that'll be available very soon), guilds and the new HD character models - more about that in due time though.
You can also expect a more detailed post reviewing our progress on the roadmap, review of the suggestions and changes going forward sometime next week which will hopefully clear up some questions and concerns aswell.